Effective date: 30/11/2018
We want you to understand how and why CedarCraft (“CC”, “ we” or “us”) collects and uses information about you when you access and use the CedarCraft Services (the Website, http://cedarcraft.org; the GameServer, mc.cedarcraft.org; and our Discord server ).
Information Collected and Purpose
We collect the minimum amount of data to adequately provide our Services while preventing the abuse of our Services, members & visitors. Unless required to do so by law, we will never disclose your personal information to any third parties.
- We log visitor IPs to our Website and Game Server to help prevent malicious or inappropriate activities. Only administrators can view your IP address on the website. Administrators and moderators can view your IP address on the Game Server.
- We log your Minecraft username/UUID and text communications, including private messages and issued commands, performed on our Game Server in our server logs. Only administrators have access to these logs.
- We collect information that you give us when signing up to our Website, including your username and your email address, for activating your account and notification of important events related to your Account or our Services (such as password resets, policy changes). We do not share your email address publicly or with third parties.
- We collect content and other information you choose to provide to us when using our Services. Examples include posting forum topics, replies and profile pages. These optional activities are necessarily stored to provide the intentional outcome of sharing content with the community.
- On the Game Server, content you type in the default ‘global chat’, along with your Minecraft username, is posted to the Discord server for the intended outcome of communicating with the larger community. Other chat channels and private messages are not seen outside of the Game Server.
- Purchases are made using PayPal through an independent company, Tebex, who provide our webstore. When making any purchase, we collect the email address of the person making the purchase as given to us by PayPal, and the Minecraft username for which the purchase will apply. This is only available to administrators. We do not collect any payment information such as card or bank account details.
This Policy does not apply to services offered by other companies or individuals, including products or sites that may be displayed to you on our Services. We also do not control the privacy policies and your privacy settings on third-party sites, including social networks.
- PayPal - https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
- Tebex - https://www.tebex.io/legal/privacy
- Mineservers - https://mineservers.com/privacy-policy
- Minecraft Servers - https://minecraftservers.biz/terms/
- PlanetMinecraft - https://www.planetminecraft.com/privacy_policy/
- Minecraft-MP - https://minecraft-mp.com/privacy/
- Minecraft Servers List - http://www.minecraft-servers-list.org/page/privacy/
- FANDOM - https://www.fandom.com/privacy-policy
- Spam Defense - The IPS Spam Defense Service passes the email address and IP address of the registering member to the service to determine the likelihood a registering account is a spam source. https://invisioncommunity.com/legal/privacy
- Invisible reCAPTCHA - This site uses a CAPTCHA to ensure humans are performing certain actions. The CAPTCHA provider may set a session cookie and get information about your internet browser and device accessing this website - https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
Control, Rights & Correction of your Data
You can change your Website username and email at anytime. If you are unable to access your account, you can request modification or removal of your content or account via our contact form. Public posts, messages, and activities you submitted prior to deleting your account will remain visible to others (as ‘Guest’), unless you request removal of such content. We may retain internal information as required by law or for protecting against Service, member or visitor abuse.
If you have questions or need help correcting or removing your data, contact us.
Our Services are intended for a general audience and are not directed to children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect information for any child under the age of 13. If you are the parent of a child under the age of 13 and have a concern regarding your child’s information on our Services, please contact us.