Sign in to follow this  
lebh

unclogg list

Just a quick suggestion, is to get a lot of the common blocks when mining or digging on sand, etc on that list, as it is frustrating the list is so small of possible blocks that can be added. and some of the drops from mcmmo digging sand is frustrating to pick up like the disc and cake. Right now it almost doesn't make any difference from using nothing compared to having unclog plugin.

I know the list was a lot bigger on the previous map but looks like its back to default.

The plugin itself is great when it works if blocks like the new diorite that got added a bit ago got added to the list, would be nuked too, it would be lovely 👍

I've added a bunch of items to the unclog list (untested so let me know of any which don't work!), I could just add everthing but that gets a little overwhelming.

Hopefully what is in the list is items which are not craftable, not "valuable" and things you might pickup as a sideffect of doing something (mob drops from XP farms, mcMMO drops etc).

I'll leave this thread open for a bit to allow for suggestions of other items to be added.

Brown mushroom, red mushroom, flint, glowstone powder, gunpowder, bone, egg, apple, string, cocoa beans, soul sand and nether quartz are some of the things I'd like on there - mostly excavation related. 

3 hours ago, rocksvin said:

Brown mushroom, red mushroom, flint, glowstone powder, gunpowder, bone, egg, apple, string, cocoa beans, soul sand and nether quartz are some of the things I'd like on there - mostly excavation related. 

Did you check the list in game, or now in the forums:

The only one not there from your list is nether quartz. If some of the materials in that list are not working then please let me know on this thread.

That is amazing work once again 😀, yeah the only thing that I think could be added are:

- ANDESITE
	- RED_SAND
	- RED_SANDSTONE

Fell like you covered the rest, Nice to see this plugin spark to life again it has a lot of nice features.