DrConch

Who built that?

Ok, so villages are made by villagers, or at least we can assume. So who build strongholds or nether fortresses? I think villagers used to be explorers, but abandoned the projects due to safty concerns. They used to sail large ships, but we find the sunken ships, so they stopped that to. You guys got any theories? Post them below!

Ancient civilizations built strongholds. We don't know much about them but many believe aliens were involved. 

Nether fortresses I gotta go with wither skellys. The embodiment of evil. 

Edited by TuckerAmbr

I feel like strongholds were built by ancient ender dragon worshipers, like maybe there was a group of acolytes who thought the dragon was a god, so they built a stronghold around the portal to her realm to make it harder for non-believers to get in.

Nether fortresses I think were created by the first explorers who made it to the nether (so, villagers). Then they figured out the nether sucks, and that's why no villagers have made a portal in centuries.

Then they made 2 songs about the experience.
This one, about "never ever" going to the nether, and this one called "screw the nether," which really speaks for itself.

Edited by ofLegends

13 hours ago, ofLegends said:

I feel like strongholds were built by ancient ender dragon worshipers, like maybe there was a group of acolytes who thought the dragon was a god, so they built a stronghold around the portal to her realm to make it harder for non-believers to get in.

Nether fortresses I think were created by the first explorers who made it to the nether (so, villagers). Then they figured out the nether sucks, and that's why no villagers have made a portal in centuries.

Then they made 2 songs about the experience.
This one, about "never ever" going to the nether, and this one called "screw the nether," which really speaks for itself.

I like the stronghold theory, but you lost some credibility with the songs

2 hours ago, DrConch said:

I like the stronghold theory, but you lost some credibility with the songs

The songs only prove my theory even more. Everyone knows the nether is just the worst!!

Game theory has an interesting theory on endermen which talks about who made the end cities and it mentions how end cities might have been made by ancient builders who traveled dimensions and built there and about how strongholds are secure places and they are meant to keep mobs out whilst they escaped to the end only to realize they were trapped. link is here: 

Edited by Bauer

On 4/9/2019 at 9:33 AM, DrConch said:

Ok, so villages are made by villagers, or at least we can assume. So who build strongholds or nether fortresses? I think villagers used to be explorers, but abandoned the projects due to safty concerns. They used to sail large ships, but we find the sunken ships, so they stopped that to. You guys got any theories? Post them below!

i have a meme that explains it 

ogo7v0782yd31.jpg