Sign in to follow this  
Zili

April's Build Comp Theme: Stacked!

Hello Cedarians!  You've wanted it so you've got it!  The build comps hosted by yours truly have returned (survival world competition not creative world).

This month's theme is "Stacked!"  As in stacks of books!  your challenge is to create a book themed build as you can tell from the example plot in the center of the comp arena I've chosen to create a representation of Fahrenheit 451.

Bonus points for including the title of a book in your build (it has to be more than just a posted sign).

Prizes TBD.

Waiting on an admin to address the modreq for creating a public warp to the comp.  If you want to be added to the comp let me know via /mail in game and I will assign you one of the 8 plots.  The arena is at -1934, 63, 2627

451.png

Judging will take place Saturday April 27!  If we do not get at least 2 more participants by the end of next week Build Comps will cease to exist.  If you wish to see the comps continue please join!

$PRIZES$

800 ember to 1st place

400 ember to 2nd place

200 ember to 3rd place

Each tier winner will also receive a chest full of goodies some items include shulker chests, friendly mob eggs, heart of the sea, enchant books tools and armor, and so much more!

Sign in to follow this  

About CedarCraft

At over seven years old, marking its beginnings in 2011, CedarCraft has grown to have one of the closest communities in Minecraft.

From the dedicated staff team to all of the members who make us who we are, the welcoming CedarCraft community is the one to be a part of

Support CedarCraft

Providing the servers and software to keep CedarCraft running smoothly is not cheap and we rely on the generosity of our members.

Please consider supporting the community with the purchase of one of our 'VIP' ranks

Vote for Us

Help your community and get in-game rewards!

Social

Stay engaged with your community outside of the game!