Jet_Chi

What does your username mean and how did you get it :)

Jet_Chi came about as My middle name is Chi and i really liked Jet Li movies. When i temp changed to HandSolo it was because my last name is Hand

Zilithzan was my pixel art/pixel doll community name I really like the letter Z for some reason & came up with 3 syllables (cause 3 is my lucky number) so it is zil-ith-zan

Before I joined Cedar Craft I use to watch my children play here.  I was referred to as the "Watcher".  I wanted a name that was similar and just happened across a site that was a Cherokee dictionary.  Since I am suppose to be part Cherokee I chose etsi (mother) wahuhi (owl).  Just seemed to fit.

Way back in 2000 a mate of mine took a pic of me on stage in my cover band.

He had a very early Digi cam and sent me the pic which I named GeoStar13.jpg

Ever since has always been my IGN

Geo = First 3 letters of my name.

Star = Cos I am 🤘😎🤘

13 = Lucky number

There is GeoStar13 

At some point may have noticed

NoirStar13 and TigerStar13

I asked the kids to continue the Star13 trend 👍

Many years ago I was looking for cool ASCII art to put on my Bebo page like the edgy teen I was. I found something I thought was pretty cool on someone's page and changed to slightly to suit my IRL name more. Ended up as:

+* ' " ' *+.o 0 x X x 0 o. Mi$$a T3$$a T3$$y .o 0 x X x 0 o. +* ' " ' *+ 

I later made this my MSN name, and then a few years later I got Minecraft (2011) and decided to use the same thing, had to get rid of some of that super cool stuff though....

It's cause I made my best friend on Runescape complete this quest called Legends' Quest with me, which was considered intermediate difficulty at the time because of the skill requirements. I bought and gathered all the things we needed, meanwhile he whined that I was being a slave driver for making him get 45 agility or whatever it was. I dragged him all over Karamja telling him "ok now we're supposed to do this." Fun times. 😛

Then after you completed it, you could get into the Legends' Guild and buy yourself a Cape of Legends, which was also considered a pretty good cape since it wasn't super hard to get nor was it expensive. There weren't a lot of people who completed the quest either, it was more like a thing only "questers" did, which made it more special to me.

I used to get compliments and stuff on my name. Idk, it meant something to me anyways, cause there were all these memories attached to it about the clan I used to run with.

Then freaking League came out and ruined all that, so....

Edited by ofLegends

Ok, so lets head back to the distant year of 2007. I was making a roblox account because that was cool back then. I was an especially uncreative child so my mind went like this "I love TV, the channel 176 (Cartoon Network)" So I picked Lovetv176. When i got my X-Box 360 in 2012, I was too old for such a childish name, so I let the X-Box pick one, and i got DressedConch. I loved it, but then came Black Ops II. I didn't have a clan tag, so i picked DrCo. I thought "Hey DrCo... DrConch! and thus, my username was born! Then in 2016, i made my skin which isn't as good as I think it is.

I got my name from static meaning “unchanging” and high because my mom told me once that I’m always high and don’t do anything. So I owned it.