GeoStar13

A Bomb In A Bull Enchanting V2.0

Come one, come all.

I am pleased to announce the opening of

A Bomb In A Bull Enchanting v2.0 @ stall 28, lower level spawn shops.

For all your enchanted needs plus other goodies for sale.

There is a public enchanting room and will take custom orders /mail send GeoStar13

A huge shout out to all that have given me access to their XP farms, would not be possible without you guys 💗

Had a feeling this one would make a return, was considering selling enchanted stuff for a while but decided I'd wait for you to open 😄 Good luck!

Come one, come, all.

Thank you all for.supporting A Bomb In A Bull Enchantments.

Is a painful and time consuming task Grinding, Smithing and Enchanting though is something I have always loved to do to supply tools most prize so highly.

I continue to restock the store with many different variations of enchanted tools.

Now I am past LVL 25 Blacksmith I have added Chainmail Armour to the store.

Remember if you would like a specific customised tool or armour /mail send GeoStar13 your requirements.

Thanks again.

Geo

Come one, come all to A Bomb In A Bull Enchantments.

Shop #28 at spawn player shops.

If in need of a conduit I have 2 on sale for 8000e 

Also over the last few weeks I have come into possession of 2 tridents that I have finally put mending on and repaired.

If interested /mail me as will put on any custom enchantments for a flat rate of 5000e