Sign in to follow this  
lebh

Towny Suggestions (Combined threads)

I have a small suggestion, I see a lot of new players are getting into towny, and many of them are struggling. I can understand that as it is a complicated system. And has a lot of commands, and have a lot of stuff. It can even come a bit overcomplicated for me that has used it several times.

To ease that up I saw there was a fancy GUI for it, that looks very promising and would help new/old player. Cause most of the time, new mayor asks a question what command to use for certain towny stuff.

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/townygui-3-years-customizable-1-7-10-1-13.9493/

On 2/25/2019 at 1:05 PM, basicmark said:

Are you trying to push us over the 100 plugin mark ;)?

Hehe 😀 you figured out my master plan.

Just thought it was an easy resource load for the server as it was just a GUI plugin, that would help everyone that has a town. 

but also heard that it's possible to create our own custom one since we have a GUI plugin that could be something to look in too if it's not too difficult. 

I'm moving some other towny suggestions into here and making it the "Towny suggestions thread" :).

Towny outpost
The last map we had 4 outpost that was possible to make, this map seems to be disabled, is it possible to consider to get them back? They are very handy for the whole town and can be used for all kind of stuff, like having everyone in town teleport to a place like a "public" town farm etc.

Purchasable extra plots.
Purchasable extra plots. I would like to also have the possibility to purchase extra plots for the town limit. in config.yml for towny, under "max_purchased_blocks:100 "cost 100" I would say that a nice number would be 100 extra plot for 100e that would be 10 000 a nice ember drain for people who are running a town or the cost could be even higher. But I would say that if you start a town this is really helpful as plot limit is quite low unless you join a nation. This creates an additional problem where everyone wants to be in the same nation for the plot bonus.

Just a follow up on the outpost part, I believe it has been fixed in towny version 0.93.0.0 , not sure what version we are using. Just wanted to inform you guys about that. 🙂

A new GUI has been implemented (No new plugin needed - HA!) which can be accessed through the /help GUI - Towny or /townygui.

If you have any suggestions on adding to this GUI let us know!