Wichurski

Cedarcraftians outisde Minecraft

Back in good ol' days of playing early World of Warcraft (2005-2007) I used to be in a couple of nice guilds. In nearly every guild we had a funny tradition to post our IRL photos to show how do we look like beside computer reality. So I thought that maybe I should try to continue this tradition here;) As there's nothing to hide, here's old prick Wichurski. Photo taken in Gdynia Aerobaltic show in august 2018. I just had to take a photo next to that pretty Freightliner FLD120 😉

39585279_1786868618034425_24140034798665

Edited by Wichurski

15 hours ago, VelociRandom said:

Here's me, showing off my best side:

03da43cb3ab8473268b0d6b9375677ab.jpg/me sings.

If you're happy and you know it clap ya......oh. 😋

On 1/22/2019 at 7:05 AM, Wichurski said:

Nice one!

Haha, I should've photo with DC-3 somewhere on the disc.

*puts the table on it's place* Still can't see photo, Legend?

No, I can't see anything!!!! 😥

I saw geo's pics tho 👍

On 1/25/2019 at 5:11 PM, ofLegends said:

No, I can't see anything!!!! 😥

I saw geo's pics tho 👍

Oi

Hmm, dunno why. Catch the direct link then.

https://scontent-frt3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/39585279_1786868618034425_2414003479866507264_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-frt3-2.xx&oh=a80561736ba33f2b36b69790ec754513&oe=5CED99F4

1 hour ago, Dacota said:

3.jpg.a1d98fb9ea3481d117feb79942c287c6.jpg I have no confidence with this sort of thing so enjoy a cute cat instead

Cota, you're on my FB and ya cute as a button also 😋

We had these kinds of threads in our pixel art/pixel doll online forums too... as you can see by my avatar I do already show myself though that pic is from October 2018 here's a more recent one with a fresh cut in Jan. without the wig.

The only difference from Jan- to now....Etsi will be quite happy to hear...I don't have a nose ring anymore!!! There was a slight oops incident and my nose ring got pulled out yet again, only this time I couldn't get any of my rings to go back in as I had developed a keloid scar on the inside of my nose that wouldn't allow passage... so no more nose rings for me.

Zili.png

Ugh I love short hair on women, makes you seem more confident imo ^_^ no homo, I just think it's nice to see. Mine was short for a while but now I'm trying to grow it again. Hmmm....

Phone selfie, or something. Like I said, not this short anymore.

Yf49IVh.jpg

Lovely motor! Big and old mechanical machines. That's my point.

P.S. Photo from Google Street View:

Here's mr. Wichurski repairing his 84' Ford pickup and Renault "White Maggie" Magnum at the back. Photo taken 06.2018 :classic_laugh:

ford4.jpg