Sign in to follow this  
Zili

Stepping Down

I guess this doesn't come as a surprise since I've been AFK for 6 months now due to my health; but I have informed Vet that I am no longer able to remain as a moderator.

In a nutshell:  My health is still declining and we're not quite sure what is causing it only some of the the things that are helping the decline overall (and not to my advantage).  The workload irl has only increased over the last 6 months because apparently I do my job too darn well 😕  More work stress means I can handle less and less of the stress and duties associated with moderating here when active staff numbers have dwindled.  Rather than continue to be a staff with perks and not even signing in at this point, I am stepping down so that the admins and staff can have needed conversations and find solutions to helping Cedar be active again.

I might pop in from time to time but mostly my time these days is spent in bed trying to get more rest, reading to relax, and slowly but surely (eh...75% of the time) completing my chores so that Dreamy isn't the only one keeping the house picked up and cleaned up as I'm not able to do what a normal healthy person can do in a days time.  What may take you an hour or two to complete (such as washing, drying, and hanging up the laundry) becomes a two day process for me that leaves me unable to do anything else...that leaves me with very little time and energy to handle even simple modreqs and definitely not hosting and judging build comps.  With the lack of energy and the frustration that I am not able to function properly anymore comes a black cloud of mental health issues as well and the only way to combat that is to try and find more time/ways to rest rather than adding on to the stress and physical actions I am unable to perform.