Sign in to follow this  
Zili

Hiatus

I am going on hiatus and don't know when or if I'll be back.

Some of you know that over the last couple of years I've had my share of health issues.  I've had 4 surgeries, countless physical therapy sessions, and prescription drug after prescription drug.  The PT, meds, and more doctors appointments than I care to count all center around an unknown autoimmune disorder.  If you don't know what an autoimmune disorder is, it is when the body's immune system attacks itself.  This leaves me as an open target for Covid-19 when I'm in a flare.  I've been in a flare basically since Covid caused the shut down here in the states.  Stress is the #1 cause of my flares.  The more I'm stressed the sicker I get.  I'm already working 14-20 hours a day causing loads of stress with my job and I've become stressed out when logging into Cedar Craft (I won't go into the details of why CC is stressing me out, those that need to know, know).  Science: the C Reactive Protein blood test is supposed to be less than 8.0 mg/l and mine is at 20.2, 3x higher than the normal-this means that I have severe inflammation through out my body and when in a flare this severe I am in constant pain every minute of the day.

If I keep over working myself I'll never get into a remission from these autoimmune disorders and I'll stress myself into an early grave.  It is evident I have to give up one or the other for a while and since I have to work in order to afford my health care I'm having to let go of CC for a bit,  I have no idea when I'll be back.  I'll be filling my time with relaxing and non stressful activities to try and get a better handle on my health.  I'll still be on discord for anyone who wishes to keep in contact but I won't be logging in to the game.

You'll be greatly missed but health comes first. Take all the time you need and I look forward to seeing you back online when your health allows.

Ippo

I hope this helps and you feel better soon! We will be missing you but always a message away on discord 🙂 hope the move with ODK and unpacking goes smoothly as can be. Stay safe speak to you soon xx 

Accio & Jet