Accio_Mc

Being able to stack more than 64

Helllloooo :)

I wanted to put forward a suggestion i'm not entirely sure if it can be done but is there a possibility of being able to stack more than 64 items at a time? Due to the barrel system not in effect the amount of materials and chests required for materials is crazy, barrels made life easier keeping everything in one place but I understand the reason for getting rid of them, lag has reduced a lot because of it. As I relied heavily on barrels I have hundreds of stacks of stone, gravel etc and it would make life a lot easier and free up space in inventory if we was able to say even double the stack size. As I say im not sure if it is possible but its a suggestion :)

Thanks

Accio x 

Not a bad idea.

Barrels were so cool for massive storage and easy to dump a full inv of say 'stone' into storage with one click.

If possible I would assume would need another plugin?

If this is a possibility I'd like it to be possible too I really need to start storing more sand and glass XD

This is a good idea if there's a stable plugin for this that wouldn't cause performance issues with the server like the barrels plugin did. 

oh darn 😞 is there any other ideas for other ways of increasing storage space, maybe being able to increase chest/shulker/ inventory sizes? 

Thanks 🙂 

Accio

That's not possible either I'm afraid, at least not without a plugin and then we get into interesting interactions with our chest protection plugin.

I do believe it would only be possible to stack over 64 with mods. Chest expansion would only be possible with mods too.