Sign in to follow this  
Zili

May/June Buildcomp: Famous Towers!

You wanted it so you got it!  The May/June theme is Famous Towers!
Tonight was the last night for the Harry Potter Builds, they will be judged tomorrow for the main 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes.  I will also post up a vote link with images of the builds for everyone to vote on "People's Choice".

Also there's a twist!  You can sign up as an individual builder or as a team build (I just need to know your partner's name too so I can add it to the plot signs).  Team builds will be judged separately from individual builds.  Teams are 2 people only (no teams of 3 or more).

Rules for the Famous Tower builds:

1. All plots are 32x32 if you need to extend by one block somewhere higher up in your build and it does not interfere with others' builds then you may do so.

2. You will have from May 17th-June 15th to build

3. The build needs to be recognizable as a famous tower (real or fictional), and you'll need to include a sign that states what Famous Tower your build is.

4.  Towers must be an actual structure not a single block pole.

5.  Towers must have an interior, if there is no known interior get creative.  Use of space will count towards final judging.

Y'all know the drill, if you want a plot after I clear out the current comp either drop a comment below, dm on discord, or send me a mail in game.

Prizes for this comp to be announced in the near future.

Sign in to follow this  

About CedarCraft

At over seven years old, marking its beginnings in 2011, CedarCraft has grown to have one of the closest communities in Minecraft.

From the dedicated staff team to all of the members who make us who we are, the welcoming CedarCraft community is the one to be a part of

Support CedarCraft

Providing the servers and software to keep CedarCraft running smoothly is not cheap and we rely on the generosity of our members.

Please consider supporting the community with the purchase of one of our 'VIP' ranks

Vote for Us

Help your community and get in-game rewards!

Social

Stay engaged with your community outside of the game!