Crimsoncranberry

Villager eggs to prevent lagg

currently when we want to move villagers from one place to another we use boats and either /back, /home or /tpa this however creates lag for everyone else in the server when someone tp's with a boat. the person who tp's with a boat also runs the risk of dying, at one point I was teleporting a villager to somewhere else unaware of the lag this caused me to glitch through the bedrock of the overworld and I died and lost everything due to this. I believe we should add villager eggs into the game because now we are 1.14.4 we are able to change villager professions, this means that there is no reason why we shouldn't have villager eggs, this will also prevent lag.

This has been a problem for me aswell as when you tp with a boat you cant use warps as it just glitches too much and the villager ends up dying, so you have to use other means but it makes things more difficult especially if your /back or home is far away from where you need them to go. Lag is frustrating at the best of times but if someone is tp'ing multiple villagers consecutively it prevents others from doing anything. I think egging villagers would be the best solution as transporting them wouldn't be a issue.

You already can get new villagers anywhere if you convert a zombie villager, so adding a spawn egg wouldn't really break anything as long as it was fairly priced. If you're worried about abuse for some reason, simply cap how many you can buy in a day. Moving villages is a huge pain, and anything to make it easier is very useful.

Honestly I do like the idea of villager eggs because, yes, transporting them from one place to another is a major pain, and I really don't want to create lag for other players either. If that were possible, that would be incredible to have staff look into for the server.

Very good idea. 

Every change that reduces the lag and decreases the risk of seeing the red line in the text "'Name' soffocated in the wall" is a good change.

Both me and Pani_Kapitan strongly support this idea.

Edited by Crador

i think this is a good  idea if it helps with lag
so yes i support idea from Crimsoncranberry.and i think we sould build  one villager breeder
somewhere near spawntown. The main purpose being so people do not have to go looking to fear
it might help with lag to