Sign in to follow this  
Zili

August Build Comp Theme: Towers!

This month's theme will be Towers!

Requirements:

1. Must be original and not based on a movie tower or real life tower.

2. In order for it to be considered a tower there must be at least 7 levels and each level must server some purpose.  For example the top level might be a beacon like light in which the next to top level would need to be the operation room aka redstone to operate the beacon, the next level down might be the tower keeper's living quarters..etc.

3. There's no restriction on how tall the tower is as long as you use your space wisely.  Each accessible level must be at least 3 blocks tall.

4. Any level used for living like quarters will need to have at least one window.  This window can be glass or it can be a decorative hole that does not allow anyone to slip in through the blocks.  Even fencing will work for this requirement.

Remember that we have changed locations and are now near Northwick I will have an admin address this ASAP to change the warp. Until they can switch the warp the comp is at the following location: -2579, 65, 654

You have until Sat. September 7th to complete your builds!

This time I will include a rubric based judging on every build at the time the winners are announced to ensure that there's no favoritism and that the comp has been judged fairly.

I will give access to the prizes and give out the prize ember tomorrow.  For now I need rest!  Those wanting their builds moved please remember that entities like armor stands and pets don't move, also paintings and item frames don't transfer over either.  If you wish to keep them please take those down and then mail me in game or pm on discord with the general location you'd like your build put at.  Thanks!

Also thank you for being considerate to wait on the prizes, Dreamy and I are sharing one computer for the time being until his is repaired (soon!) and therefore I need to give him time on the game too.  ^_^

Prizes:

Etsi: has donated her ember back to the Build Comp Funds to keep them running

Bauerdog: 1000

Dippy: 500

It has been brought to my attention that I need to rejudge.  I had received word that Popina wasn't able to finish but as it turns out she did.  I still have all of the builds saved and will rejudge this evening at some point.  I apologize.

Popina's build:

7 levels= 30

Used Space= 10 (most floors though they had something were vastly empty)

Windows= 10

Originality= 25

Total= 75

Winners will stand as is.

Sign in to follow this  

About CedarCraft

At over seven years old, marking its beginnings in 2011, CedarCraft has grown to have one of the closest communities in Minecraft.

From the dedicated staff team to all of the members who make us who we are, the welcoming CedarCraft community is the one to be a part of

Support CedarCraft

Providing the servers and software to keep CedarCraft running smoothly is not cheap and we rely on the generosity of our members.

Please consider supporting the community with the purchase of one of our 'VIP' ranks

Vote for Us

Help your community and get in-game rewards!

Social

Stay engaged with your community outside of the game!