lebh

Forum tweaks

I like everything about the forum, nice and more modern looking, so I want to thank everyone for a job well done 😻 👍

I just want to make a few suggestions here rather than asking for much in the discord, so it's all in one place.

- Is it possible to add a bbcode that either is a spoiler, or show text, also maybe a anchor href (click on highlighted word, and it jumps to that section in post) just to have it better organize if longer post?

- It doesn't appear possible to edit the first post in topics (for example this post), but replies are able to be changed. (looks like I am able to do this on here but ofLegends dose not have a button bellow in "Your CedarCraft")

Anyway these are just tiny tweaks I thought I'd ask about, but I know the admins are very busy with the holidays and our new map coming up, so don't stress over this. 😀

Edited by lebh
Due to changes

Side note:

in the Gallery there was first a edit picture button(setting gear) but when I clicked it, and hit save, got up an error and it disappeared, never seen it again, plus ofLegends too don't have it anymore

Edited by lebh
Gallery removed?

second side note(sorry):

I see there is a 5 min cooldown on edit, but when writing a guide, or long posts. It is handy to edit the post whenever you need to.

Edited by lebh
fixed

I guess I'll just post here instead of making a new tread about some other forum issues I've seen.

Recent topics: looks more like it updates and puts it on top each time someone post a reply to a topic, not how the old one used to work, It is fine with me if this is a feature, but I am not sure if it was intended to be like that or just a bug? at least ill just make you guys aware of it.

Report a player: looks like its not possible to report a player: screen shot below:

once clicked Add new report:

AB4AUSS.png

---------------------------------------------------

This happens:

VvJM6kG.png

----------------------------------------------

not sure if this is just on my end or if its a website bug? but no text box pops up just a save button.

in advance thanks! keep up the good work!

Edited by lebh

Thank you lebh, we will look into these suggestions / problems as soon as possible!

R.e. the recent topics block, good spot!

We can either do this as:

• Ordered in time of first creation (old system)
  • Ordered in time of most recent reply 

Let me know what everyone would prefer!

In the meantime if you need to report a player, please message ME directly. Thanks!

Hmm. Now that I think about it, maybe it is the easiest with the most recent reply bumping a thread to the top. I'm not sure what other people want, though.

One thing I noticed, the "about me" section you can edit on your profile doesn't appear to show for other players. I've been messing around with mine, but lebh says he can't see it. I don't know if other members have anything typed, but I can't see anyone else's.

This one:

Screenshot at 2018-12-07 20-25-09.png