Sign in to follow this  
Zili

Reccomend: TV Shows & Movies

So the every clumbsy Zili has outdone herself again!  Y'all know I'm constantly tripping over invisible wires or something right?  Well nope apparently I had a misdiagnosis and its gone on for over 2 years now and now I need surgery!  Dreamy will be taking good care of me and making sure I don't put weight on my foot for 6 to 8 weeks while I recover (after that only 50% weight on my foot for another 4 weeks) in all this injury (lisfranc ligament repair) will take nearly a year to full recover from.  That means I'll have some free time to throw a movie or tv show on in the background while I craft (both jewelry and minecraft) as well as the ever growing pile of grades to complete as I return to work at the start of August!  I'll be laid up on Dreamy's couch with my foot in the air to keep down swelling.

So recommend your fav tv shows and movies to us.  Dreamy has an ever growing list of movies I have never seen that we'll also try to work through.

I think Dreamy might like Scare Tactics lol then again it might give him ideas to spook me XD lmao!

I've found the Great British Baking Show a while ago and I'm still watching it at the moment.  Its good but if I fall asleep due to the meds I don't have to rewind to re watch a part to understand what's going on.