ofLegends

Well someone had to say it...

FIRST! :classic_cool:

I've mentioned this on the discord, but since I need an excuse to post a thread (*cough* what?), I thought I'd thank the staff team for putting so much time into moving the forums and creating these shiny new ones for us. ^_^ These are great!

Heard it was mostly Damo behind this, but either way 👍

Btw I'm pumped to start on the next map! What is everyone's plans for builds/location/etc?

Shiny new things are nice and greatly appreciated! Thank you to all who worked to give us these new things ♡ I'm loving the new site- the layout, the clean design. I love it.

I'm also excited for the new map! Been working on a new build style to prepare for it! (not going great, btw) Might make a towny town with The Pika Crew- Or at least half of us. A nice location with access to the ocean and beautiful landscapes is an ideal location- but let's face it... I know I'm gonna have an underground lair just like I have on every map I've been here for. I'm also excited to see the new builds everyone will be working on and the new map built by the architect team ʚ(´◡`)ɞ

Yeah, last map I was building in an extreme hills biome with lebh, but that's not really my thing... I need jungle, man!

@GamekingV2, do you have plans for a railroad system? If so, I'd like to help out with donating materials.
^ goes for anyone who's planning on making a road system; not sure if GK is doing it this time.

2 hours ago, ofLegends said:

Yeah, last map I was building in an extreme hills biome with lebh, but that's not really my thing... I need jungle, man!

@GamekingV2, do you have plans for a railroad system? If so, I'd like to help out with donating materials.
^ goes for anyone who's planning on making a road system; not sure if GK is doing it this time.

Of course ^_^ I'll probably start by mapping out where it'll all go this time as I did just end up adding to it randomly XD

Thanks for offering to help :) Firstly though I'll be setting up my home etc :P

35 minutes ago, GamekingV2 said:

Of course ^_^ I'll probably start by mapping out where it'll all go this time as I did just end up adding to it randomly XD

Thanks for offering to help 🙂 Firstly though I'll be setting up my home etc 😛

Yeah alright 😄 So you do the mapping out, I'll try to hoard materials.

1 hour ago, GamekingV2 said:

Thanks for offering to help :) Firstly though I'll be setting up my home etc 😛

Ah, yeah I plan to donate materials again as well :) So I'll be sure to hold on to everything and collect like crazy.

10 hours ago, GamekingV2 said:

Thanks for offering to help 🙂 Firstly though I'll be setting up my home etc 😛

Someone say mapping?? 😄

(no prizes for guessing what I might do next map)

Haven't really had time to think about what I'll be doing this map, to be honest. Probably not another TARDIS though. And probably not a house. So that'll be interesting when I come up with it.

6 hours ago, TwentyPercent said:

bigger base. more sandstone. more semi spherical glass domes. MORE SPACE. MORE CONQUEST. MORE. MORE.

or maybe just a house. 

20% more?

Well I think my first task is going to build a better auto-sorter then what I had, as the one I currently have now dose not cover everything.

Then I'll find a area that is nice where I can build, I will most likely build in a mountain area, so I can carve in houses into the mountain.

old sorting system:

lxRsjku.jpg

54 minutes ago, lebh said:

Well I think my first task is going to build a better auto-sorter then what I had, as the one I currently have now dose not cover everything.

Then I'll find a area that is nice where I can build, I will most likely build in a mountain area, so I can carve in houses into the mountain.

old sorting system:

lxRsjku.jpg

What's wrong with our current sorting system? 😢

Edited by ofLegends

Well one of the thing that is missing, is more random stuff that we can just drop off after say farming, wood-chopping, as it is too annoying always having to sort stuff, just drop it off in a chest and be done with it 🙂 also more auto-smelting of stuff!§

also it was too cramped of an area, as we kept adding stuff and we could not expand the system, just cause of that lol 🤶

Hellos and G'days 

Imma dig my usual hole and collect and nine as day and night as always a new map.

This time though will make a base up top rather than forever expanding the original hole as I have done Last 3 maps lol 😎