Sign in to follow this  
Zili

Northwick Returns!

Say what!?!? The long and anticipated wait for the return of one of the server's most beloved towns is almost at an end!  I have officially claimed town plots and have started the construction, townhall has been created already and I am in the process of building the mall.

One of the biggest draws to town  for members and non members was the mall.  Just like last map the mall is just outside the town plots so that we can rent shops out to nontown members too!  I will announce in a couple of days when the mall is ready along with the first of the town plots and open up Northwick to membership 😄

Town plot prices and other details to come soon!

Northwick is available for people to join if you wish to join town let me know here, pm, pm on discord or in-game mails or msg.  Currently, I only have 8 plots (in groups of 4) available for purchase, once we have more members added I'll be able to create more town plots.

Northwick also has a mall with room for 13 shops.  You do not need to be a town member to have a shop in the mall.  The following are the price lists with the option of paying month by month or paying for 3 months rent at a time.  The smaller the shop the cheaper the rent.

Shops 301 & 303= 25/65 ember

Shops 201-204= 30/80 ember

Shops 101-104 & 501= 35/95 ember

Shops 302 & 401= 50/140 ember

Thanks the first one was supposed to be 303, fixed now!