Sign in to follow this  
Zili

June's Build Comp: Treehouse!

Keeping along with the summer idea let's make some treehouses!

Your entry must include a way inside the tree to a living space (in my example there's a ladder area leading from the first floor to the 2nd floor that uses the hollow trunk of the tree) and it must be decorated inside the home/hangout space.  If your entry lacks these features you'll lose points!

Since our plots are large the size of the tree house is up to you but if you don't use up all the space I encourage you to to find a way to use the rest of the plot (in my example I have a fountain, tree swing, bbq area with table, and a pool with a cabana).

Monetary Prizes:

1st Place: 1,500 ember

2nd Place: 1,000 ember

3rd place: 500 ember

As always each winner will also have a chest full of goodies to take home as well.

Deadline: July 5th!

To claim a plot to enter please reply here to this post, pm on discord, or send me a /mail in game.  Staff can enter too! Since I am the host and judge all other staff members are allowed to enter the competition too 😄

image.thumb.png.5b117754ef8ea1b5f7092ba11400065e.png

image.png.be9c3c7da740dddb5aa178aa2c5f5d72.png

Count me in.

And will donate a shulka chest of goodness to 1st place.

Unless I win then it goes to 2nd place 🤪

Sigh, remembering last treehouse build a few maps ago where mine burnt down as fire spread was active 

Wow! CC y'all are awesome all 8 plots have been claimed & I know there's probably some more wanting to join so I will be expanding the arena today, if you want to join fear not there will be more plots!

Winner time!  I've included a collage of the top 5 builds, but I do want to say thank you Cedarians for making this a successful Build Comp Month.

June_Build_Comp_Treehouse.thumb.png.6b46c737f23c43c88e3223533c4503b8.png

Winners are:

1st Place: Blue_knigh

2nd Place: Missatessatessy

3rd Place: Dippy8390

Money and prize boxes will be available soon!

Sign in to follow this  

About CedarCraft

At over seven years old, marking its beginnings in 2011, CedarCraft has grown to have one of the closest communities in Minecraft.

From the dedicated staff team to all of the members who make us who we are, the welcoming CedarCraft community is the one to be a part of

Support CedarCraft

Providing the servers and software to keep CedarCraft running smoothly is not cheap and we rely on the generosity of our members.

Please consider supporting the community with the purchase of one of our 'VIP' ranks

Vote for Us

Help your community and get in-game rewards!

Social

Stay engaged with your community outside of the game!