TuckerAmbr

GOT (episode 3 spoilers)

I didn't see any Game Of Thrones threads and I am really excited about the episode this weekend so I thought I would start one.

How about episode 3. I thought it was great. Some have complained about the lighting and it was difficult to see some of what was happening with the dragon fights but it also added to the ominous atmosphere. The buildup of tension at the beginning at Winterfell was intense. It appeared so hopeless. And then when they all lined up, it showed what an awesome army there was. When Melisandre lit the Dotraki swords you felt they had a chance. But as you watched the lights die out, it was just intense. It was all intense I thought and kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. I won't go on but wondered if anyone else was watching it.

The darkness of it caused me to not watch the majority of it, words were hard to make out and the closed caption wasn't always reliable being partially deaf I need to see and read what's happening. 

11 hours ago, Zili said:

The darkness of it caused me to not watch the majority of it, words were hard to make out and the closed caption wasn't always reliable being partially deaf I need to see and read what's happening. 

That's too bad. I'm sorry to hear it. But you do generally like the show?

Here is my guess for the finale. Not a spoiler since I have no idea what is actually gonna happen. Daenerys kills Tyrion. Daenerys kills Jon. Arya kills Daenerys. Sansa takes the throne. Total guesses. How does everyone else think it will end and who will end up on the throne?

I've enjoyed the show and I'm not afraid to say it. I will preface that I do like fantasy and science fiction too. I didn't start watching until season 7 and binged the first 6 seasons on DVD. To be honest I got stuck on it when Eddard Stark, the father, was beheaded. I thought it was so shocking that would happen. Since then it has been roller coaster ride to me. And it is one of the most popular shows ever so I'm not alone. I can't even imagine how much money HBO has made on it. 

That being said I see tons of detractors of the show. It seems to garner both intense loyalty and also intense dislike. I find at work I have to be cautious who I let know I watch it. I guess I don't overthink it or care to pick it apart and instead just enjoy the ride.

Edited by TuckerAmbr

Yeah I've also been thinking it'll be Sansa on "the throne", but she will prob rule from the north.

I think Tyrion will live, and Jon will kill Daenerys.