Zili

Whatelse is there???

Ah! My gaming life is now down to Minecraft and once in a blue moon Magic The Gathering.  Aside from the recent move, my focus has been work, reading, and writing...shifting the focus somewhat this summer to my jewelry business as well.  I often stare in awe at the geeky-nerdy fandom jewelry of other games and save images for inspiration.

Before forgetting that other games exist I used to play Dungeons & Dragons, Legends of Zelda, and once last year gave Warcraft a try but gave up on it after a couple of months...I am navigationally challenged and kept missing my marks on the map.

So what games do you run to when you're out of mojo for Minecraft?

I can tell you 'What I Used To Play' before Minecraft as it is the only game I play.

Ohh I do play War Wings on the phone which I ranked #1 last week

So, I come from an online battle sim background.

Religiously playing Operation Flashpoint/Armed Assault and IL2 1946 (WWII flight combat Sim) of which on both servers was an Admin/Mod.

Both of these game I was active for about 6 years but servers die and so do computers 💔

Screenshot_20190428-212124.png

I play various games if I'm not in my "addicted to Minecraft" phase, such as; GTA, RDR, Terraria, etc.

The one game that I play as obsessively and periodically as Minecraft though is called Space Station 13, a game that a few cedarcraftians introduced me to around 2013. I'm not sure if anyone who I played with back then is still on the server though, was so long ago I can't really remember who else played except for dragonqueen101 xD

Other than that I just binge watch Netflix 😉

1 hour ago, missatessatessy said:

Other than that I just binge watch Netflix 

I do that while grinding when missus is watching Netflix 😭

Usually I just bingewatch youtube, tbh.

Other than that, lately I've been playing the crap out of this mobile game called Merge Dragons. I liked it so much I'm running it on an emulator so I can play on PC instead of my phone >_>

Copious amounts of Beat Saber... despite my body making it very clear that I'm not fit enough for it :P

Doesn't stop me from being on the global leaderboards though!
img%5D

In this order: Death Stranding, Generation Zero, Elite Dangerous, Borderlands 3, No Mans Sky VR, Skyrim VR, Super Hot VR

Edited by Rabbitfish13